Friday 15 December 2017

CSI - Color Stories Inspiration

Hello all!

It's time for the final Case File of the Year for CSI - Color Stories Inspiration!

And also my last on the CSI Design Team.
I have had an amazing time with my fellow DT members but its time for a break and something new. 

So here we go with Case File 244







Here is the case file:






My Evidence used was:

* Christmas/ Winter
* Wood / Woodgrain
* Trees
* Ribbons / Buttons


My Testimony used:

* Document Christmas



Now for some close ups:





I used Kaisercraft Christmas Basecoat for this layout.





I love this Tim Holtz Tinsel, I have been hoarding for years and used it with small wooden pegs to 'hang' my photo from.
I then added buttons to it to decorate.




The design of this layout is based on layers, lots of torn layers, using the colour scheme from the case file and fussy cut elements pine tree elements for the 'tree' part of the Case File.






We're so excited to have eight generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products.







                             We trust we've left enough clues for you to solve the case!
The deadline for completing this Case File is Sunday, December 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar in the CSI blog, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.







Thank you for stopping by today


Ginny   :)






No comments:

Post a Comment