Wednesday 15 November 2017

CSI - Case File 242!

Hey folks!

Its time for another case file already!

 Here we are with CSI - Color Stories Inspiration Case File #242
So, are you ready for the new challenge? Grab you forensics kits, CSI players, and get ready for some serious sleuthing.


Here is how I solved the case!



Here is CASE FILE #242




All colours used from the colour scheme

My Evidence used was:

* test pattern  (text paper on background paper)
* texture paper (torn paper)
* leaves/ branches/flowers
* ruler/ tape measure (tape measure ribbon)
* Ribbon (brown organza ribbon)

My Testimony used was:

* Document something you love to do
* Inspirational words - thank, hello, think





Here are some close ups and details:





My layout is a selfie photo of me, my mum and my daughter, 3 generations all saying hello!
We were walking my dog, one of my favourite things I love doing. Its so colourful at the moment with all the autumn colours , and the crisp air of this time of year is another favourite.
My journaling is, as with many of my layouts, written on the back of the layout.




I used a Graphic 45 paper which was perfect for setting the seen of the leafy background behind us. It matched the photo colours really well and worked with the brown text background paper. I tore my edges for the textured look and because I hate straight edges! 




My chipboard pieces were simply coloured with Walnut Stain Distress Ink Stain to darken them. 
and then decorated with gems.




The loved the tape measure ribbon poking out from the flower clusters alongside the brown organizer ribbon for contrast. I have used some Prima Color Bloom mist Antique Gold splattered on the background.





SPONSORS We're so excited to have eight generous sponsors this month! Our sponsors are among the best in the crafting industry, offering unique and trendy products.






We trust we've left enough clues for you to solve the case!
The deadline for completing this Case File is Thursday, November 30, at 11:59 p.m. EST. Be sure to link your layout using the link tool in the sidebar on the CSI blog, and mention the Evidence and Testimony clues you used. Also, please title your link with your name and country.


CSI BLOG HERE




Thank you for stopping by my blog today, 


Ginny




No comments:

Post a Comment