Saturday 1 April 2017

CSI - color stories inspiration Case File 227

Hello,

It's time for the first Case File of April here at CSI - color stories inspiration!

The first challenge of the month is a major case file, that is it comes with a sketch for us all to interpret as well.


Here is my DT layout for this Case File


#



And here is the Case File




All 5 colours were used.

My evidence used was:

* stripes - chevron stripes on PP
* something fuzzy - felt backing on the orange crystals
* animals - photo
* Flowers
* Frames - around the journaling
* Metal - on the crystal and metal wire sprays & Paperclip
* Tringles - the stamp used in the background
* fabric - flowers made out of lace fabric
* Circular element - flowers and crystals


My Testimony was:

* Document something about a pet or other animal. 


Here are some close up's:




I drew some faux stitching with a Promaker pen around the outside of the layout



My paper lines were all torn. I used some die cut swirls and flourishes in my flower clusters which I stamped over with the Triangles stamp from Kaisercraft.


Here you can clearly see the triangle stamp again used on the background with the Color Bloom Antique Gold splats.



The Dusty Attic bird on wire chipboard piece I simply dabbed with Distress ink.



My testimony was about my dog Evie. "She is our constant companion and follows us around everywhere, to the point that when you turn round you fall over her because she is right behind you"!


The flowers are a mixture of Petaloo, Prima and Scrapberrys. I love the yellow crystal and metal sprays from Hobby and You, They add a little something different in a flower cluster!


Products used on this layout:


* Tim Holtz: Kraft-core Nostalgic collection GX1920-20
* Prima Marketing: Alla-Prima 'Chiaro'
* BoBunny: Double Dot: Tangerine
* BoBunny: Vicki B Cut Outs
* My Minds Eye: Indie Chic: Nutmeg 'History' Blooms
* Ranger: Archival Ink: Coffee
Prima Marketing: Color Bloom: Antique Gold
Queen & Co: Exclamations! Pet
Kaisercraft: Clear Stamps: Triangles
Promarker: Black
Woodware: Corner Punch
Prima Marketing: Crystals: Seashore
Dusty Attic: Chipboard: Birds on Barb Wire DA6868
The Hobby House: Blossoms Lemon
Hobby & You: Acrylic Petals: Pick Gold
Petaloo: Mixed Textured layers: Apricot
Prima Flowers: Cigar Box Secrets: Culebra #578640
Prima Flower Centres: Sultan Gem Yellow
Prim Flower: Labelle Calypso#565904


 Don't forget to take a look at the CSI blog and see what the other DT members created with this case file...



..... and to see our sponsors for this months prizes!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today


Ginny  :)    💕


 








No comments:

Post a Comment